Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break brings changes


It's Wednesday and I have a huge to-do list today. But instead of jumping right to it I insist on procrastinating. It's weird because I am actually excited to get my to-do list completed and yet I put it off. Weird I say, weird.

Anyways this week so far has been a good one. Monday B and I got our house re-arranged for some house guests that are coming. Normally we don't re-arrange the order of the house but for these house guests we will. They are coming for a minim
um of 3 months and I am sooo excited! Than Tuesday I did a bit of spring cleaning around the house. This may seem boring but it makes me feel good, therefore it's not boring.

I am really looking forward to spring. I noticed today that there was frost on the ground when I woke up. Darn, I thought because I am eager to plant some pretty flowers out front and make our yard look a little more colourful. But alas, it's still too early for that. So I will wait. Maybe next week will be more likely.

Well, until next time,
Enjoying spring break
Michelle

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Party pics plz

Followers