Monday, March 07, 2011

My new friend: You tube tutorial videos

I have a new addiction. It's not a secret addiction because I'm about to tell you what it is. If it was secret I would just leave it there and not disclose what it is. I am addicted to you tube videos. Not just the videos but specific ones. The ones that are about makeup. I love learning from videos because not only are you hearing the examples, but you're seeing it being done in a step by step form. This is not the first time I have become addicted to you tube. I also get focused on videos about cake decorating or hair styles. But this weekend was the learning of making dramatic eyes. So much fun! I feel inspired to play again like I did once upon a time in my teen years and early 20's.

The last couple of days have been filled with walks. Who wouldn't. It's so sunny outside and it's hard to stay inside when the sun shines. Now it's dark though and I really do need to stop procrastinating from the work I need to do tonight. And I really should get it done before 8pm. Why you ask? It's the Bachelor tonight, women tell all! I secretly love watching that show. But I have to tell you since watching it with my cousin it's gotten so much better. We will randomly make it a special kind of bachelor night. There was one night where we both wore dresses with sequins and drank a glass of wine! Probably the best episode ever! Tonight we were going to have a pajama party episode, but that got cancelled due to too much homework(my cousin, not me, cause I don't have homework). And next week for the finale, we are going to get super dressed up and go out for dinner and then watch the show. I am so excited for next Monday evening.

Well, that's my life right now. What does yours look like? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Followers