Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend fun

Good evening. It's late. I will keep this short and sweet. This weekend was a great one. My hubby and I spent the weekend at The Grand Hotel in Kelowna. It was beautiful and a great get away without going too far. We attended a marriage conference and learned so much and it was fun.

On Friday afternoon we got word that we are going to be having some house guests coming. We are so excited for this and are working hard to get our house in order to accommodate 3 people. It's going to be an adventure and I can hardly wait for it to start.

Well...that's about it for now. Oh yeah, the other day while going through some old boxes I found my diary from when I was 10 years old. Talk about hilarious! I was a funny kid. B says I was a weird kid. In which I retort, nothing has changed. I however, laugh at my younger self.

Until next time
Enjoying spring break
Michelle

No comments:

Followers