Tuesday, March 15, 2011

songs for work

I’m a Little Leprechaun (Sing to the tune of I’m a Little Teapot)

I'm a little leprechaun
Dressed in green,
The tiniest man
That you have seen.
If you ever catch me,
so it's told,
I'll give you my big pot of gold.



Sung to: "If You're Happy and You Know It"

If you're wearing green today, dance a jig,
If you're wearing green today, dance a jig,
If you're wearing green today,
Dance a jig, then smile and say,
"Have a very Happy St. Patrick's Day"

Additional verses:
"If you're wearing green today, clap your hands"
"If you're wearing green today, spin around"
"If you're wearing green today, shout "Hurray!""
"If you're wearing green today, stamp your feet"

Sung to: "Skip to my Lou"

Can't, can't, can't Catch me!
Can't, can't, can't Catch me!
Can't, can't, can't Catch me!
For I'm wearing green, you see!


Sung to: "Eensy Weensy Spider"

An eensy, weensy leprechaun
came out St. Patrick's Day
to look for the gold
That was hidden far away.
Over the rainbow
was where he was told
so, with the wink of his green eye,
He ran for the gold.


Sung to: "Who Took The Cookies From The Cookie Jar"

Teacher: Who took the shamrock from the leprechaun? Child’ name took the shamrock from the leprechaun!
Child: Who me?
Class: Yes, you!
Child: Couldn’t be!
Class: Then who?
Child: Child’s name took the shamrock from the leprechaun!

No comments:

Followers