Saturday, February 26, 2011

February closing

Wow, this week was brutal. But I'm not going to get into the nitty gritty of everything. If you're close enough to me in real life, not internet life, than you most likely already know what's been going on. I just don't feel that it's appropriate to talk about on my blog, therefore just know that I was really struggling this week and I have come out on the other side. I'm still alive, and stronger. I for sure have my ups and downs and in the last couple of days it's been more on the up. I'm not robbing myself of the down time but I am also not just going to stay there because that's just not a healthy place to be in all the time. I am looking on the brighter side of things now and ready to move forward. I think a wee bit of my optimistic attitude was taken away and now I see things through a reality lens. But maybe that's what I needed. I don't know why. I just know it is. Hopefully now my blog can return to the upbeat nature that it once was. No more of these dark moments. But I guess without the darkness we wouldn't be able to appreciate the light. I don't know what I'm talking about any more...time to say goodnight.

Good night,
Michelle

No comments:

Followers