Friday, February 04, 2011

Aaarr Ye may enter at yer own risk

Good evening. An evening post, I know, what's up with that? It's a Friday evening to boot. Well, I'm procrastinating. We are having some people over tomorrow evening and I have a lot to do but instead I thought I would use my time wisely and update my blog. Mwahahaha! I am happy that it's the weekend. My voice started wavering yesterday and I went to bed with a nasty headache. You know it's bad when I wouldn't let B turn the music on in the car (I love my tunes)! Then this morning I woke up with that same headache, however it had died down a wee bit. I decided to pump myself full of drugs. I was determined to finish off the week! It wasn't until I went to tell B that it was time to get up that I realized my voice sounded as someone had grated it through a meat grinder. Well, dead frog or not, I was going to work and I'm so glad I did! I had such a great day! I was able to witness a break through and end with some buried treasure (we had a pirate them play group). Such a fun day!

Now I am prepping my brain to get into the baking mode, I figure do some baking tonight and then tomorrow do the cleaning so it's all pretty for some friends and family to come over. I am just trying to figure out what I want to bake for the get together....hmm...I guess I could make one of all my favourites and then freeze half of each thing (I love that we have a deep freezer now). This was one of my favourite things of getting our house, now we have room for one. I have wanted one since we got married because when I do baking I like to freeze some so I always have something on hand for when we have company, however, because we didn't have one I always had to do baking for each guest that we had...which I don't mind at all but it's a luxury of relaxation (I'm lazy) that I now have. Woot! (How dare you tell me that "woot" is spelled wrong spell check!) - (A little irrational burst of anger towards spell check).

I am excited to decorate some more cupcakes though!!! I love doing that. Just a way to get my brain to relax and my creative icing powers to get enhanced. I just had a cup of tea (remember my voice) and it's such a relaxing tea. If you are a tea drinker I recommend the "Creamy Nut Oolong" tea. So yummy. I've probably said that already once or twice...but that's just how much I enjoy it.

Wow, tiredness just hit me hard as I wrote that last sentence. I guess that's my cue to shut up and go bake...maybe I should run around the neighbourhood once to get the blood a flowin'.
Nah!

Until next time
Love Michelle
(did you catch that you got some Michelle love =) )

1 comment:

white girl said...

I caught my dose of Michelle love! Thank you!

Followers