Monday, February 21, 2011

Is it next week yet?

What a weekend. I call it my very own personal roller coaster. Except I like roller coasters and this was not a fun weekend so I really should give it a different visual. Anyways. Again I don't know how much I want to divulge. It's an internal battle. My emotions get all crazy and then my rational takes over and I come to terms with what is going on and then I get sucked back in by my emotions. It's a crazy non-fun cycle. Seriously though I can see things getting better it's just going to take some time. Some processing and some real understanding.

This is our journey and this chapter is over. I think in this chapter of our book there was a lot of character growth, plot and setting. It's a big chapter. Hopefully when looking back it won't be the longest.

Wow, this post doesn't make any sense. Sorry. Welcome to my head today.

Happy Monday.

Really looking forward to spring.

No comments:

Followers