Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Tea

Blah blah blah. There, that's my update. haha. Just kidding. I had a great day today, tiring, but fun. B woke me up to get ready for church, but because I had gone to bed late last night my body was tired and did not feel very refreshed. Plus my nose was plugged and all day long my eyes have been burning and trying to close themselves.

The last couple of nights I've had some really odd dreams. Such as the one where I walked into a room with caskets lining the entire room. In each casket laid a baby that had so much makeup on it that they all looked like porcelain dolls. It was such a morbid dream, yet so vivid and real like. I was disturbed for the rest of the day, I kept looking up "dream interpretations and what I came up with was that both "death" and "baby" in dreams represent new beginnings and innocence. If you have another interpretation of what you think it might mean be my guest and leave me your explanation in the comment section.

Than last night I had another weird dream. I don't remember any more what it was but I remember waking up and thinking, what was that about?! haha. Anyways, so we went to church this morning and then I went for lunch with one of my long time friends. We had just lost touch in the last year and a half and I love that we have the kind of friendship where we can be open and honest and jump right into the nitty gritties of each other's lives and it's like no time has passed. I love my friend! She's amazing. We both laughed and cried and just reconnected. It was a great afternoon! Than B and I came home and my cold took over. I look around and see all the house work that needs to be done, but my eyes are burning and I have no energy. I know, I know, woe is me. I just better not be getting sick!

I'm excited for this new week to start. I have a new January schedule and I'm excited to see what it's going to be like. I'm also wondering if my body is ever going to go back to "normal". I find myself sometimes, most times lately, getting sucked into negative thoughts and I found that this last week I found myself choosing to look on the positive side more often. I hope this continues. I also hope it increases.

Well, here's hoping for a cheerful 2011!
Michelle

1 comment:

white girl said...

I talked with a counselor one time about dream interpretation. He said that he doesn't believe in the generic "this is what this means". He thinks that dreams mean something, but specifically to each person. So death or babies in a dream might mean one thing to you, but not the same to someone else. Depends on the dream and the circumstance that person is working through subconciously.

Followers