Monday, January 17, 2011

Keep on Truckin'

This past weekend was a fun one. B went to a hockey game with his cousin on Friday night and I had a quiet evening at home. It was great! The following day, Saturday we totally slept in. I seriously felt like I had slept in until 9 and was surprised to see an 11 on the clock. Wow! So we got up and puttered around. I can't remember exactly what it was that we did for that day...hmm..I made banana muffins in the evening. Oh right, I used my elliptical machine while watching Lion King. What a good way to wake up and such a great movie to watch while trying to keep moving too. The songs pick up tempo just when you're ready to quit. I really enjoyed it anyways. Then there was some other puttering around the house that we did and I think we went to the store once that day too...seriously a blur. Then on Sunday we went to church. It was good and it opened my eyes to why I haven't wanted to go to church lately. I am working through some issues. It was good though, to have my eyes opened and I can see that there are some struggles I'll be facing but I'm not so dark in my thinking around those things any more. Believe me though, I sometimes still have my feelings of doubt but I am going to be as positive as I can. This doesn't make any sense to you does it? Well..if it makes you feel better I don't think it is suppose to. I think it's just my inner ramblings on dealing with things. So thanks for listening to my inner blurb.
Anyways, after church we went for lunch with B's family. Then we came home and did a few things around the house. Afterwards we went to Cam and Becky's for a short while and then off to a birthday party of a friend of B's. That was a lot of fun. It seemed like we jam packed yesterday with as many visiting opportunities as possible and it was great. I enjoyed it.
Then there was today, so far I have done two loads of laundry, had some lunch, painted two pictures and I have yet to do Monday cleaning, a workout and paint another picture. I will post some pictures of the pictures I painted once they are dry and hanging on the wall. I really hope they turn out ok.
Well, that's about all there is to know about me today
Michelle

1 comment:

white girl said...

I nominated you for an award! Check out my blog! I love you!

Followers