Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HHD (Happy Hump Day)

It's Wednesday and I think I'm gonna have a cup of tea. Oh that reminds me...wait there for one second, ah, much better, I just went and put on my pj bottoms(which are sooo cozy) and I turned the temperature up 2 degree's because my hubby likes to turn it down over night and while we are at work. This is great energy saving technique however, I feel the difference in just 2 degrees. Who knew? Apparently I'm a diva now.

So last weekend was fun. We had dinner with B's parents last Friday evening. Such fun. Then on Saturday I made pizza (from scratch) and chocolate chip cookies and we had some friends and family over. We were going to watch the movie, "The Other Guys" thinking we were so cool for renting this movie on our Apple TV just to find out once everyone got there that we had ALL seen it already. But because our clan is so cool we all still watched it again. Then came Sunday, we went to church and then out for lunch because B's Grandma wanted to take us for lunch (we went to ABC restaurant and I had the Thai Chicken salad and it was amazingly awesome!) and then we had B's cousin come over and we watched the movie AGAIN! Nerd alert! When we like something we REALLY like it. What's up with all these capitals? I guess I'm yelling those words at you, or I'm just going for emphasis, which ever one you choose it to be. I personally like the thought of me yelling the words...but that's just me. Maybe it's because my skills in yelling are so weak. I've tried yelling before and B just shakes his head and says, "That's still not yelling" or "What was that?" FAIL! I guess I put my energy into other things. I remember on my practicum the guy I was shadowing kept putting me in situations where I would have to use my loud voice. I purchased a whistle...this did the trick :) Modification is my middle name. Not really, my middle name is Lee.

Wow ramble alert. Can you tell I'm at home alone right now? I am in need of some social time and guess what my blog is where I went. Lucky for you. But really I don't feel bad because you can stop reading at any time or come back to it later or not read it at all. I won't know the difference. That is until we meet in person and I ask you or better yet, quiz you on your knowledge of my life.

Well, that's about all there is to report for now. Hoping for a great rest of the week to everyone.
Michelle-Lee

2 comments:

B.rantone said...

Hehehe .... "hump" ....


(gah, I'm so immature.)

Michelle said...

How did I know you would comment on this...you probably didn't even read the post...just read the title and got stuck on that :P Silly pickle.

Followers