Saturday, December 11, 2010

The new and improved

Welcome to the new look. I was feeling down so I thought a good change to the look of this blog could help me get out of the oogly mood I was in. And sure enough it worked. I hope that this is a good change for your eyes too. If you notice on the right hand side I have listed in detail the blogs that I follow often and when they were last updated. I see a few cousins of mine haven't updated their blogs in years and I tell you I will be giving them a personal phone call and hopefully we'll see their updated blogs in the near future. Christmas is just around the corner. I am so excited as I sit looking out my kitchen window watching it snow so heavily. I think it's snowed about 5 inches so far since about 4 this afternoon at it's now 9pm. How exciting. I was just looking out the window this morning, noticing how much the snow has melted and wondered if we would have a white Christmas...now I have no doubt that we will. I think I might just make a hot chocolate and continue sitting in this spot and maybe look through some facebook. But I do have to tell you I've been avoiding facebook lately. I still check it out once a day but that's much less than what it use to be.

Merry Saturday evening everyone. Welcome to the new Table Discussion! Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions on what you would like to hear about. As soon as we have our internet connection on Monday I will be able to upload some photo's of our new place. Until then, imagine a house with some snow on it and you'll be thinking of our place.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I need to put on my sun glasses for this new blog.
A white Christmas for you....3 cheers...ho ho ho.

17 more sleeps and I will see you and your new home in person. I AM EXCITED!!!

Sheila said...

YIKES..get out the shades

A white Christmas for you :)

17 more sleeps and I will see you guys and your new home in person. I AM EXCITED!!

white girl said...

I would like to request that you get a proper internet connection so that we can do video skype so that I can see your new house.

Followers