Saturday, December 11, 2010

The screamer is a more fun rollercoaster

So this past week has been an emotional roller coaster. It's weird yet understandable, but I'm not really going to share the root cause of it because it's not a for certain thing yet and until I know in late January I will keep it to myself (and B). It's just so freakin' annoying. Thanks, I just needed to get that off my chest.

I am so excited about Christmas vacation coming up. I haven't had a real Christmas vacation since 2000. I've always been working and had a couple of days off at most. But now, this year, I have 2 weeks off! I am so excited and I can't wait until next Friday when the vacation officially starts.

I am also excited for Monday. Why? Because our internet is going to be hooked up. But Michelle, you have the internet because you updated your blog, you say? Well I am actually hijacking someone else's internet and their connection sucks. I haven't talked to my sister in over a week because the connection can't hold a call and it becomes choppy and hangs up on us and is so incredibly annoying. All that to say I can hardly wait until Monday.

Funny kid story of the week: (this is a new segment I just created and I thought maybe I would try to keep up on this so you're guaranteed an update once a week). I was working with this one little fella and he was in his happy zone with blue paint gooping off his hands. He looked up at me with the biggest smile on his face and started singing a song we had just learned. As he started singing it I, in slow motion tried to stop it, but it was too late...he had started singing, "If you're happy and you know it......."(enter in my slow motion here) "....clap your hands" and with such force and enthusiasm he clapped his hands spraying blue paint EVERYWHERE. It was in his hair, all over his face, all over the table, all over the floor, all over my pants...haha, it was so funny!

Have a great weekend everyone. Here's hoping the roller coaster is over for a while.
Michelle

No comments:

Followers