Friday, April 18, 2008

Subway experience.

Hey there. Yesterday I went to Subway for lunch and while I was there I remembered that the guy behind the counter had told me that he had come to Canada from the middle east. So when he was putting the sauce on my sandwich I said, "Hallass" and he stopped and looked at me with the hugest smile on his face. Hallass means "enough". haha. So we started saying words in arabic while I finished my visit there. It was fun. Then today I went there for lunch again..I know two days in a row...crazy! When I walked in I saw him and we greeted eachother in arabic. It was so fun! Then he taught me a new word but I can't remember what it was now. haha. Good times. Who knew I would run into someone that I can practice with here in my very own local subway. haha.

No comments:

Followers