Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Paintball.

Last Sunday I went paintballing for the first time ever. It was so much fun! At the beginning I got shot in the head 4 times. Then I realized that you have to keep your head down. haha. I came to the realization that I did not miss my calling into the military. I would not be a good soldier. lol. There was one course that we did and it scared me. I found a corner and sat in it. I didn't move. I felt like I was in a scary movie. My heart was pounding. I could hear shots from the guns around me. It was so intense. Then my friend Andrew(who was on my team) jumped into the area where I was hiding. I didn't even think I just shot him in the shoulder. He yelled at me, Michelle, Friendly fire!!! It was funny because earlier in the day we had had a conversation where I said I would shoot him even if he was on my team. haha, and then I did! It was a lot of fun though.. At the end of the game my friend Erin and I were the only ones left with any paintballs. So we decided to go onto one of the courses and shoot at eachother. I picked a really dumb spot to hide...behind a really skinny tree. As I jumped down into the trench she shot me in the back and in the back of the calf. I turned and shot back at her. When we ran out of paintballs we were heading out and she said, you never got me. I was like, I'm sure i got you at least once. Then she looked herself over and sure enough I had shot her right in the chest...right in the heart. lol. So funny!
Afterwards we looked at ourselves and we were soooo dirty and covered in paint. Such a great time! I loved it. So if you asked me, Would you do it again...My response would be. YES!

No comments:

Followers