Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The requested update.

The transition has started. I'm really excited for it! I start my new job at Boston Pizza on Wednesday. It feels like forever away..but it will go by fast because I have a cleaning shift tomorrow...then that special someone from Calgary is coming to town on Friday. Not sure what's going to take place on Saturday but on Sunday I have a 4 hour training shift. Then Monday and Tuesday will probably be beach days...because well, why not. And then the work begins again. Yay!!!

Today I had a hard day out in the sun. First I woke up and went to bootcamp where the instructor called me out, not once, not twice, not three times..but 4 times!! There was even one point when he called me a bunny cause my arms were up instead of on my hips. haha. It was funny and embarassing at the same time. I told him at the end of class that I expect carrots tomorrow! haha. The 9am class is a lot smaller than the 6 am class so he has more opportunity to notice if you're doing something wrong. It's good...but you can tell he gets a sick thrill from it...haha. Good times.

Then I went to my training shift. It was only a half hour of one on one training. I enjoyed it. I learned a lot about the computer system and how easy it is! I'm pretty excited. After that I got a sandwich for lunch from the best deli ever! And headed home. Once I got there I was greeted with a phone call from my friend Sherena. She asked if I was still into going to the beach with her....my answer, of course. So we headed on down. The people we originally invited to come with us backed out. So it was just the two of us. We got all set up and then got tackled by a puppy. She was the cutest little thing. Very hyper. I couldn't tell you what kind of dog it was...but just oober hyper. It ate some of Sherena's strawberries and covered us in sand numerous times. A little while later we heard our names called out and looked back to see Stephanie, Veronica, Veronica's boyfriend, jenn and Sam. They asked us if they could join us and now we had a mini-party on the beach. They brought along a getto-blaster and we listened to music and enjoyed the sun and conversations together. I had a blast!

After the beach I went out with some friends for wings. And that pretty much ended my relaxing day. I'm starting to go stir-crazy though. I need to work. Is it Wednesday yet? Oh it is...but just not the right one. haha.

Well there's the update someone asked for! :D Until next time, keep it real!
Michelle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So tell us about your days with the "someone special from Calgary" ... waiting to hear the exciting conclusion, or continuation ... or ... just wanting another update already ... gosh .. not that I'm impatient or anything ...

Followers