Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

For most of the day I didn't work. In fact I only worked for 3 hours this evening! Rakin' in the cash I am. haha. I went rollerblading for the first time this season. That was a lot of fun. I'm totally rusty and sentence myself to a summer of practice. Oh darn, sounds like a rough life for me. haha.
I have signed up for the survival bootcamp. I'm pretty excited about it. I start at the end of April. Woo hoo!!!
Tonight at work I had this one table that had a really cute little girl. She kept calling me over to her and saying, "Excuse me," So polite. The one time she called me over and our conversation went like this.
Little girl (lg) "Excuse me,"
Me: "Yes"
lg: "I'm going to grow up and go to school"
Me: "Really, what are you going to take?"
lg: "A dress"
Me: "You're going to take a dress to school with you?"
lg: "Yes"
Me: "Are there going to be other kids there?"
lg: "Yes"
Me: "Are you going to make lots of friends?"
lg: With big eyes and a huge smile, "Yes"

She was so darn cute. She might have been 3 or 4 years old. So much fun. Then near the end of their visit she ran over and gave me a big hug. Then she looked up and seemed a little stunned that it was me. I don't think she meant to give me a hug..haha. It was really cute. Totally made my night.

No comments:

Followers