Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bootcamp begins.

Hey there everyone. This past Thursday I went for a super fun bike ride with my friend Melissa. We rode all downtown and through the park. Then we stopped at the survivor bootcamp so I could register. They said if I wanted I could start the next day. So of course I said, sure! The next morning which was Friday, I went to my first bootcamp session. It was amazing. I loved it. I had to sit one cycle out though cause I had a dizzy spell.. but once that passed I got right back into it. I do have to say that burpsee's are not my favorite thing of all time. haha. They are so hard.
Then on Saturday after I was done my shift I asked one of my coworkers to go on a bike ride with me. She agreed and we decided on a meeting spot and time. I was running a little late and as soon as I sat on my bike I regreted proposing the idea. My legs were burning, my bum hurt and now I had to ride somewhere. Shoot. But I had no choice but to go. So I went. Once I was moving everything loosened up and I felt fine. We stopped and had a bite to eat and then continued our bike ride. As we approached the city park we got stopped by some walking cops. They gave us a warning instead of a ticket for not wearing a helmet. We continued our ride until it was time for her to go back to work. Then I rode home. It was such an amazing day weather wise. Perfect for a bike ride.
Today I was determined to give my body a break because starting tomorrow morning I have bootcamp again. I'm so excited. I can hardly wait. I sound like an insane person...haha. But when you leave you feel so good. I'll keep you updated on how the progress is. I should take some before and after pictures and post them...oooh...wouldn't that be fun?!
Until next time, stay classy. :)

No comments:

Followers