Sunday, April 06, 2008

Good News Day.

Well this is good news day. Yay!!! I like good news day. On the day that I wrote that I was going to go job hunting, 20 minutes after writing that, my friend and I were talking and she said she has a job for me. The only catch is it's not until the end of May. 8 weeks. Then I went to work and had another pretty aweful day and decided that I would go out for lunch with some friends. On that lunch date I was offered another job, catch is...doesn't start for a month. haha.. Yay!!! I have options and people want me. Yippee!!!! It's such a good feeling. Needless to say at the maximum I will be there for 2 months more. I think I can deal with that...although some days it's super hard because I feel like going postal. haha. I think it would be really fun to invest in a b-b gun and hide in the bushes and shoot people in the bum as they are leaving. (Only if they're rude and deserve it). hahaha. My dark side is revealing itself. mwahahaha..
In other, unrelated news, I talked to my sister on the phone the other day. It was quite the conversation. It made me laugh pretty darn hard. I could hear Gabriel and Grace in the background. Grace asked me, "Aunty M, Are you fun??" haha. I was like, do you think I'm fun?? And she said yes so I agreed with her. What a funny kid. Then about half way through Dawn and my conversation she asked, "How are you doing today?" Just the way she asked made me laugh so hard. She sounded like an old british lady. haha. Then Gabriel in the background was telling me about the key to his room and how he likes to be locked in his room. Dawn told me that he requests this every night. haha. Kids are halarious!
Dawn also told me that one of the teachers at the school they attend asked if I'd be interested in coming back to the middle east and teaching english. I was like, I don't have a degree or anything apparently that doesn't matter much. So I'm seriously considering it when my schooling is done which would be next summer. Pretty exciting if you ask me. :)
This morning I'm going into work an hour early. I had a table yesterday and they liked me so much that they said they would come again today. I offered to make them a reservation and they said, on one condition...you have to be our server. I was like, ok. Then after they were gone I realized that I didn't start until an hour after their arrival time. I talked to my manager and she talked to the manager that will be working this morning and they confirmed that it would be ok for me to start an hour early so I could serve this family. That's such a great feeling that they would request me as their server!! Woot!!
Yesterday I also went to buy a pink hoodie, I never did find one...but I got a few new tops for the summer and a new summer dress. I'm pretty excited about them.
I love good news day. It's so much more fun!

No comments:

Followers