Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It's just another Tuesday.

Sometimes I just like to ramble on. Today wasn't one of those days. I tried to get into the hype I've been in for the last couple of days but it just wasn't coming natural for me today. I really had to work hard at creating conversations with people at work. This is not normal. Usually I can stir up any kind of conversation about anything with anyone. Weird. It may have been caused by my frustration with the schedule in 3 weeks. I was telling one of the other servers and do you know what he said, (he's only been working there for a month), that I should cheat on my average check so that I can get more hours. Isn't that funny?! Crazy is what I think that is. I think it would be funny on my last week to cheat so incredibly much that it makes my average check $40 per person. You know how ridiculous that is?! haha. I think it would be funny. I also think it would be funny to invest in a b-b gun and hide in the bushes on my last day and shoot anyone who was remotely annoying or rude. haha. Apparently I have a wee dark side to me today. haha.
I was going to go rollerblading after work today but it was raining. Last time I went rollerblading in the rain it locked up my wheels so I decided I would just sit this one out. Instead I came home and had a really nice hot bath. I ended up falling asleep in the tube. I've never done that before but man, that was soooo nice and relaxing. It totally took my mind off everything.
That's all there is to report today. I hope you're all having one great day! Until next time. Michelle.

No comments:

Followers