Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hello fellow blog-readers. I am back with yet another entry. Another entry that no one seems to read. Or maybe its that you read it and are left speachless. I'm going to tell myself that because it's easier for me to cope with.
Yesterday I was talking to my brother on the phone. He's coming to visit at Christmas time. So I told him that there is only 26 more days until he comes. And only 21 more days until mom moves back into her house. He was like wow...do you count down everything. I thought about it for a minute and yeah. I do count down everything. Even when my best friend Karen was getting married she would ask ME how many more days until HER wedding. (did you notice the capital game being played there?). I am officially the count down queen. You know the much music countdown? Yeah...it's my favorite because of yes...it's a countdown show. It's like an addiction. Once I start counting down something I have to see it to the end. And once it's over I have to find something else to countdown to. Again with that show, I might not even care what's being played but I must finish watching it...just so I know what the number one is. It's really sick. But at the same time I'm so happy that I have two countdowns going on at the same time right now.
I forgot to tell a story that happened on the weekend. When we were setting up the Christmas tree(for the choir to stand in) we had to hook the garlands on with these really weird wires. We had to use a special hook machine thing. Anyways. Someone needed a partner and yelled out....WE NEED A HOOKER OVER HERE. (hehehe) I right away stood up and ran over...I was like ok I'll come. Than I stopped about half way there and was like...what did you say? haha. Hooker...hehehe...in church...hehe..no hesitation..hahaha. We all thought it was really funny. The senior pastor(who was my partner) just kept laughing.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*
Just now, as I was writing the last paragraph, my crazy cat jumped up onto my shoulder. Not only that but she started to bite it. How do I taste kitty, how do I taste.(A line from the movie Finding Nemo..but just with kitty instead.) How weird is that. When I looked over to see what she was doing she stopped, looked at me and then went back to whatever she was doing. What a freakin' weirdo.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment* is over.
Last night I had youth group. What a great time. We played a few games to get the night going. My favorite one was to duck tape one of the kids to the wall. What a great time. We sedated one of the kids and talked her into being the volunteer. She didn't stay up for very long. But it was a lot of fun. She can go home and tell her parents what they did to her at youth. hehe. I love games that really don't have any point.
After youth group was over the guys convinced me to play a game called the garbage game. The point of this game is to stand in a circle everyone holding hands to the person next to them. You run around a garbage can and try not to touch it. However, you want to get the other people out by pushing them into the garbage can. This game gets really violent. I didn't want to play but I ended up in the circle. It started out with a bunch of us...mostly boys and 4 girls. I ended up in the last four..which was my goal. I looked down at my hands and said...look what you guys have done to me. They looked at my hands and immedietly started to appologize. haha. After I had my laugh I told them that I have a cat and that's where all the scratches came from. haha. I'm such a dork.
After all the youth left the leaders went up to Pastor Ruth's office. We laughed so hard at some of the emails that she received. There was one of this person who sings Oh Holy Night. So stinkin funny. It's the worst thing I've ever heard. I think someone my lipsink to it at church on Sunday just to get everyone to smile. haha. Anways, they are stinkin funny.
That's about it. Until next time. Peace Out.

6 comments:

~M said...

Duct taping people to the wall is the best youth game ever! We totally used to play that. Also, I think I've heard the holy night email...I think it was appropriately called oh holy nightmare.

Anonymous said...

Thought you were correcting your spelling of "duck" tape..."quack!"
It's duct tape.......but then see it is the other Michelle's comment.
So I will correct you instead, even
though the other Michelle did spell
it correctly.
Forward the oh holy night email, it
sounds good.
That is all.

white girl said...

I totally thought michelle was commenting on her own blog too! haha I was like, "Um.. Michelle! You just told us about how you thought this game was the best ever." hahahahaha SO funny to me.

I want to hear that song too! send it to me too! Me too!
Dawn want! Dawn want!

~M said...

I've attempted to change my display name to avoid further confusion. Hopefully it worked :) BTW, Dawn, I've been reading your blog for a few weeks - you're hilarious!

white girl said...

Oh a fan comment on my sister's blog! heheeee! I love it!
Are you jealous, Michelle?
I would be if I were you. But you aren't me.
I've had some comments on my blog saying they are glad my latest entry is more G-rated. haha But the BBPP made people comment! And that's what it's all about. The feedback.

Michelle said...

Dawn, I'm not jealous...I'm the one that told you that my friend commented on here about your blog. Funny girl. I have some tricks up my sleeve to makes those who read and don't comment to leave a message. Muwhahahaha(evil laugh).

Followers