Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Invisible Cream. It worked for me....it might just work for you

Good morning to everyone. I know I'm not writing this until the afternoon. But it's such a pleasant greeting I wanted to start with it. This morning my regular customer, Ang, came in. She's always so grumpy and it's fun to serve her. She's not a morning person, nor am I, however it doesn't matter what time of the day it is if I have someone to talk to I will. I think she finds my cheeriness first thing in the morning annoying. Yet I can't help but talk her ear off every morning. It can't be that bad, I guess, she keeps coming back.
Today I discovered that I'm an incredible inventor. That's right people. I'm going to be rich and famous. I discovered invisible cream. I must have had it smothered on because it didn't matter how much I repeated and how much I raised my voice the people still couldn't hear me or see me. It was awesome!! I nearly stuck my tongue out at them or spun in circles. But I didn't want to risk the invisible cream coming off. Then they would see me again. I have to figure out what I did today to make this stuff so strong. It seemed that most of my tables weren't able to correspond with me. However, there were a few tables that could. Maybe they had some gene that isn't dominated by this cream. hmmm...more research is needed.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*
I don't know if I was being selfish. Maybe just a little. But today I was eating a cheeseburger for lunch and my cat...who thinks she's starving, comes up and takes a bite out of it. I chased her down and took that bite back. Just kidding...I let her have that one. But for the rest of the time I battled with her for my stinkin' cheeseburger. Is that selfish or self defence? I swear she thinks she's so deprived but her bowl is still full of food. She's been like this since the day I brought her home. Maybe I'm not selfish...she's just greedy. Oh yes. I like this much more because it puts the blame on her instead of on me. haha. Crazy Cat.!
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment* is over.
Tonight will be a night full of fun and laughter. Oh that's right..you guessed it. It's Wednesday....Youth Group Night. That just means that tomorrow I'm going to have funny stories to tell. In fact...yesterday my mom came to town and we went to Canadian Tire. When we were there one of the youth from the youth group was working. He was in the Customer Service part and I went up to him. He was holding a broken picture. So I said to him. I want that picture. The girls beside him didn't know that I know him so they were giving me really weird, almost dirty, looks. He just looked at me and played along. No ma'am you can't have this one...it's broken. I said but I want it. Then he looked over my shoulder and saw my mom walking over. I said, this is my mom. He just smiled and they both looked at eachother and realized that he had helped her out earlier in the day. haha. It was so much fun. He said that she was really nice and one of the nicest customers he's ever had.(A little brown on the nose). That is when I proceeded to laugh like a crazy person and threw my head back and said...we have fooled them all. (My mom joined in so we really looked like crazy people.) I said I would see him at youth tomorrow night(which is tonight for those of you who can't keep up) and then we left the store. We went to Humpty's for dinner. Yum. I had bbq chicken. So good. Mom had baby cow. Other known as veal. Baby cow killer. She said it was good. I apparently didn't get that gene. I came home and as boring as I am...I downloaded some songs. One of them included the cheeseburger song from Veggie Tales. Wicked song. I recommend everyone to groove out to this song. It rocks. haha. It just reminded me of the good ol' bible college days when Daryl sang it to me in the back of Casey's car. The four of us(Casey, Janice, Daryl and I) were all singing every song that came on the stereo at the top of our lungs. Great times. Ok...that was a short trip down memory lane and you didn't even have to pay. Well...until next time. Peace Out. -

1 comment:

white girl said...

so have you figured out the formula for invisible cream yet? that is a great invention.

I used to annoy people at beeble collage by talking to them a lot first thing in the morning. It was fun!

I love your blog! It's just like talking to you. :)

Followers