Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It has Begun

Hello. This is the beginning of my blog. I was introduced to this by my sister. She also has a blog. I am her number one fan. In order to comment on her blog I must have one myself....kind of dumb rules to whoever makes them up. I don't really know what to say. I'd rather read someone's blog then try and make up my own.
I could tell a lame joke but that would be stupid. I can talk about my cat...but who wants to read about that. Although today she did do something funny. I had poured myself a glass of milk. Yep that's the end of the story. Just kidding. I just forgot what I was going to say so I tried to cover it up with some humour...but now that my thought is back I'll finish my story. I poured myself a glass of milk and put it down beside me. The next thing I knew I had a little black face trasformed to white. That's right she started drinking MY milk. Not only that but she had her face pretty much right in it. Talk about diving in. When I shooed her away she just came back for more. Crazy cat. Not only that but she started pulling the glass back towards her. With her little paw. Who knew she had that much strength.
Ok, here comes a rare moment. A girl....no a woman is going to reveal her age. Now get out your camera's. Get out your pens to mark down this historical moment. I am 25. The reason I'm telling you this is because it is important to know for the understanding of my next story. Last night, at work, I was serving two gentleman(are you with me so far?). The first one asked for a drink and I said ok. The second also asked for a drink but proceeded to ask me who was going to bring them out for them. I said, what do you mean? His response was, well, you're not old enough to serve them to us. I said, Oh yes I am. Ok #1 I am 25 years old. Legal in all countries of the world. #2 I'm 25. #3 Legal drinking age in the province that I live in is 18. 18.

1 comment:

white girl said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm looking forward to reading what you think of my blog on your blog. hehe. As if your blog is solely for the purpose of commenting on my blog. Or is it?
I want you to finish the rest of the business men lunch story.

Followers