Thursday, November 24, 2005

Introduction to the *Crazy Cat Lady Moment*

Hello to all my one fan. haha. I am going to try this yet again. I got cut off half way through telling a story yesterday because, well, I'm new. I wasn't born yesterday mind you...but maybe the day before.
I have made a decision that I will not become the crazy cat lady. However, I am crazy and I do have a cat. But that doesn't define who I am. haha.
Today was kind of a sad day at work. I have lost yet another friend to marriage. Today was her last day at work. I'll still see her at her wedding on Saturday. But after that she will become a friend who I have to correspond with over the internet. That's right...she's going to become like you guys/gals. It's like an abyss. It just swallows up my friends but still lets me communicate with them through a communication device(aka my computer).
After popular demand(haha) I'm going to finish the story of the lunch guys. It was actually dinner guys...but whatever. After they found out my age they quickly switched gears and started calling me names such as old goat. Old hag. One guy even asked me out. Can you believe that. He's like, now that I know I wouldn't go to jail, will you go out with me. My response...laugh it off. Oh yeah. Crazy man. He must have had a double. (double vision). haha. So yeah...that's about the end of that story. They were a lot of fun to serve. They had me laughing almost the whole time.
I went to youth group last night. Talk about a riot. Seriously there were protesters there with their signs and the cops showed up with tear gas. haha. Just kidding. But it was a lot of fun. We went to a place called Ruckers. Kind of like your Scandia or Malibu in Kelowna. Or if you don't know what that is you need to get out more. Just kidding. It's an arcade kind of place. The youth had so much fun. It's senior high youth right...so to act like a kid in front of their friends..haha...funny. F-U-N-N-Y!! They want to act mature but it's irresistable to fight the temptation of acting childish. haha. They all caved. It was a blast. My friend Lori and I tried the Dance Revolution game. So stinkin hard. I think I want to buy an X-box or PS2 just so I can buy that game and try it at home. Such a great workout and fun. FUN???? Work out? FUN???? Can these words go together??? YES THEY CAN!!!
Ok, I just like typing in capital letters. If you haven't tried this game I recommend that you must.
After Lori and I got off(because I wasn't very good...plus the one arrow wasn't working so I really sucked) two guys who weren't with our group got on. Holy stink....they rocked!!! I asked them how they got so good and they told me that every lunch hour at school they came and practiced. They were amazing. Apparently there are compitions for it. Who knew???? Maybe I'll show up one day and crash their practice. haha. I'll be their little groupie. Their fan club.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*(this is the moment where I get to talk about my cat)
She is so cute. (My cat of course) When I first walk in the door she wakes up, stretches, walks towards me and starts meowing until I start talking. I always say...just give me a moment to take off my jacket. Then I proceed to pick her up and snuggle. Ok, this really does happen everyday. She is so use to this routine that sometimes before I pick her up she goes limp cause she knows I'm going to snuggle her. haha. She is even purring before I pick her up most times. After a few minutes of snuggles she runs off with something of mine. Crazy cat. (This doesn't always happen.) Anyways, today a few minutes wasn't enough. After she ran away for a few minutes and played with the blinds like a bad cat would, she came over, jumped up and hugged me while proceeding to fall asleep. How cute. *Crazy Cat Lady Moment* time is up!
I think this is a long blog....so I will stop my talking for now. Until next time. Peace Out!

4 comments:

white girl said...

I LOVE your blog! You are so funny!
And i love the crazy cat moment.
And I love that you think typing in capital letters is a game and we should all try it.
I'm so happy that i'm your first fan because when you get all crazy popular, I can say I was your FIRST FAN!
Take that, future fans! I'm here FIRST!

Michelle said...

Thankyou for being so loyal. And so VOCAL. (again with the capitals). And yes, I'm writing on here just so it looks like I have more than one comment. haha. Whatever. WHATEVER!!!! haha. Just kidding. I love my #1 fan. WOO HOO. Go SOCKS! You STINK! Ok...I just got caught up in the capitals again. I can't help it. Give it a try. You'll never go back to being normal. haha.

~M said...

Hey Michelle!

I want to be your SECOND FAN!!! Saw the msn message you left me the other day - so good to hear from you. What's happening???
Dance revolution seriously ROCKS!!! We actually have the dance pads ...but lost the game to go with it :( It's tragic. You only need PS1 to play it and they pads are like $30. totally worth it!

Michelle said...

Awesome tip. I am so going to get it. WOO HOO..My blog may suffer because I'll be too busy dancing. Just kidding. I'll have to take a break sometime.

Followers