Tuesday, November 29, 2005

This is probably going to be a really short blog. Especially since it comes right after such a long one. (Which I noticed nobody commented on). Ok..I'm done my Dawn moment. haha..just kidding Dawn. When I was writing that blog I had to go and take an hour long nap. So maybe just reading it you had to take a day nap...sit and ponder and write down your thoughts so that you would all have something intellegent to say in the comment part of my blog. Yes, this must be the reason no one has commented on my blog. It's not that I don't have fans. It's that my fans are intellectual. Woo hoo!!!! Yes, I have the smartest fans EVER! And you can mark that on my score sheet.
So what's new with all of you? You want to know about me? Wow, thanks for asking. Absolutely nothing is new since yesterday. Nope, scratch that. I did learn something today. I learned that the top part of a soup spoon is not the max weight part on a spoon. In fact it is the handle that carries the most weight. That's right..put that one in the bank. I learnt that at work today. As soon as my boss told me that I said...wow now that I learnt something does that mean I can go to sleep?? He just smiled and walked away. I guess that was a no. My boss is always shaking his head at me. Earlier today he said that I needed to get as many napkins folded as I could for the big party tomorrow night. I was like, there's a big party tomorrow. He just looked at me in disbelief. He said...haven't you looked at the reservations for this week yet? I looked him square in the eyes and said...I am just trying to get through today. I'll get to tomorrow once I get there. haha. He just laughed and said...well tomorrow we have a party for 65. haha. I was like oh...maybe I should go and look. hehehe. (Sheepish laughter).
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*
(I forgot this in my last blog). This morning I realized that my cat doesn't wake me up until the first time my alarm clock goes off. Really she's trying to help me get up. What a sweet heart. I always thought she was just annoying in the morning. She always bites my toes until I wake up. However...some mornings I want to sleep in. So I have invested in a water bottle that sits right on my night stand. Oh yes...I have used this. I am not ashamed to admit it. I'm actually quite happy with myself. haha.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment* has ended.

Well...that's about it for now. It was my dad's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!
Until next time
Floating under the bridge...oops I mean...Peace Out

No comments:

Followers