Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Post

Hello. It's been a few days since I last posted because, well, I am lazy. There have been a few things that have happened and I will try to remember them. It's late so please understand that some of my thoughts might not make sense.(When do they ever really?). Anywho. A few days ago, we'll say on Monday because it sounds good, I went skating with some of my friends, Barbie, Jodi, Ashley and Jaquie. It was so much fun. I only fell down once which is pretty good for me(if you know my skating history it was pretty much the same as that). After skating we went to Starbucks. I don't know if they do this in all Starbucks but they yell your order when it's ready. It's so funny because the building is really small and there were only two tables in the whole place(not that noisy) so the girl didn't have to yell, but I think she gets some sick joy from yelling at people. She was really loud and of course our table had to mock her. haha. She brought it on herself really!! Dave, who joined us later, wanted to go and yell his order at the girl. Personally I would have paid to see that, but it didn't happen.
I still haven't seen the movie Elf. I was suppose to see it last weekend but the stupid rental store didn't get our memo and rented it to someone else. Stupid non-memo readers. This weekend though, I'm totally watching it. My momma owns it. Holla to my momma. (This does not mean yell at my mom!)
On Tuesday, another fun day, our group went for coffee. This time we went to a more civil non-yelling place called Tim Hortons. I don't know if any of you know what this is because it's such a rare non-heard of place. It was a great social time. Barbie was in her horror when she realized that Jodi and I have the same sense of humour as Dave. Therefore, we were an audience. haha. Great times hey Jodi? (p.s. to Jodi, you can leave a comment by going under annoynoumous...haha...you don't have to have a blog to comment). (And Dawn, you don't have to correct my spelling I did that on purpose). The conversation of the toe hair was my personal favorite.
Wednesday, another fun day. Are you seeing the pattern? Everyday is a fun day for me. Yay to fun. After I was done work I went to youth group for our final Christmas banquet. So fun. One of the youth, Naz, reminds me so much of Cameron, my brother. We have the same type of friendship. We had dinner, followed by telling our Christmas traditions, I mentioned how we, Dawn, Cameron and myself, would get to open one present on Christmas Eve. Surprise Surprise it was always a new pair of pj's. This, as I later found out, was so that on Christmas morning when we were opening presents, getting our pictures taken, we were always in clean new pj's. So we always looked nice on Christmas morning. Sneaky? I think so! After going around the circle we did the steal game. This lasted a lot longer than our steal game at the young adults Christmas party. It was so fun. There was a farting santa, a race track, a Napolean Dynamite pen that had 7 different sayings from the movie, and some other really cool presents. After the steal game we played the celebrity game. It was really fun. I don't know how to really describe it. But I'll try. Everyone writes down a celebrity's name and that's who you become for the game. Everyone has to try and guess who everyone is. (You want to pick someone nobody would associate you with...aka wouldn't guess you for that person). If someone does guess who you are they own you and you become part of their team and help them guess who everyone else is. The purpose of this game is to own everyone at the end. (Did I explain that ok?). It's a lot of fun. I was Dwayne Johnson(a.k.a. the Rock). I know all you Bible College friends would have guessed that for me right away, but my friends out here don't know that side of me yet.). I owned about 6 people at one time, then I was found out. My rein did not last that long...however, while I was the queen two of the guys under my power started to wrestle...I looked at one of the girls(Olivia) and said, my slaves are fighting. haha...I get so into the part. Good times. After the game was over everyone pretty much went home and that was the end of the Christmas party. I love the youth group. They keep me young. (Because I am so OLD!!!!) Just kidding.
Thursday, (can you guess what is coming next?) another fun day (did you get it right? good for you!). Today is actually the day I'm going to talk about so I'm no longer in past tense, now I'm in present tense...are you keeping up? After I was done work I decided that I should probably do my Christmas shopping since I hadn't started yet. I started at about 3 or 3:30 and I was done at 6:30. The first store I went into(Giant Tiger, the best store ever!!) I couldn't find anything that appealed to me. Except a really cool race track, but I had to stay focused, I couldn't shop for myself. I was dancing and singing to the songs they were playing. The people all around me were having fun too. Either that or they were laughing at me. I rather think that they were just having a great time too! (By the way, I was shopping by myself). After that store was a bust I headed over to Zellers. I could only find stocking stuffers for my mom there. So after I bought those I was really into the shopping spirit! So I headed on down to Wal-mart. So fun. Grumpy people everywhere. This is my favorite audience. It's like a challenge. If I can get a grumpy person to smile, I have won the lottery. When I first got there I started out with a basket. If you have ever shopped with me, you know that as soon as I get the basket it goes on my head covering my face. I don't know why I do this, but I think it's fun. Or I carry it on my head like I'm from Africa(Holla at Lauren for going to Africa, you're my little white african friend now!!).(*whisper* hey lauren, what's your blog address so I can check out your blog?). Anyways, after I did my basket on my head thing I started to dance down the aisle and sing my own little song. When to my horror someone said, Michelle? I was like, oh no...someone has spotted me. It was my friend Cassey from Circle Square Ranch, or from church...which ever one makes you happy. She looked embarassed to know me while I was acting like a funny person. I talked to her for a while and then I carried on for a while and finished my shopping. When I was all done I came home and had a nap. It's hard to do all that dancing and singing and cheering the grumpy people up. ( I love it though...it gives me a little high!)
My brother comes in 3 sleeps. 3!! I tried to capitalize the 3 and it came out like #. haha. So if you see a random # sign, you know it's because I'm trying to capatalize the 3. haha. I am such a mean sister. I am going to pick him up from the airport on Sunday. I know, so mean right? No, let me finish, I have made a poster for him, for when he comes down the stairs of the airport. It reads, "Miss Teen USA Carmen" haha. I know Dawn will laugh when she reads that. Dawn and I use to dress my poor little brother up like a girl when he was little. (We were bigger than him back then). Then we would call him Carmen. He hated it. We loved it because he hated it. (Wierd how that works?). So I think it will be funny if there are guys at the airport and see the sign. I bet they will wait for the teen princess to come down and when they see it's my brother? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I will laugh. I'm already laughing and it hasn't even happened yet. (THANK YOU DAVE FOR THE GREAT IDEA!!!) That's my shout out to Dave. If you haven't met him, you should. He's funny. He introduced me to a song called Yeah Toast. So stinkin funny you'll poop your pants. If you haven't heard it, download it. So worth it.
And that brings us up to date. I will probably update after Christmas. Until then I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. (I just farted and it stinks bad!) I must leave the computer area now. I love you all!!
Peace Out.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I got a holla, AND I'm the first to post! Frickin right!Well personally, I'm thinking of shot gunning you for christmas shopping next year! Sounds like alot more fun than dragging around the mall tyring to find CDs that your brothers miiiight like. Or not finding their size because they're too scrwany to be a boy. Haha, anyway my blog is kisstobetray.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Christmas Post? Do you mean the North Pole?? Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

You always make me laugh! And very sneaky with the annoynomus spelling, very funny!

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean "annoyingmouse"??

Followers