Thursday, January 05, 2006

Post Christmas Post

Ok, it's a long time after Christmas. It's taken me a long time to write again because, well, I have no excuses. Anywho, I had a great Christmas. I did what I said I would do and I greeted my brother at the airport with a huge Yellow sign that said, Miss Teen USA Carmen. If you don't know why I use the name Carmen it's because that is what Dawn and I use to call Cameron after we would dress him up as a girl. So fun. As soon as the plane started to unload I ran up to the gate and held my sign for all to see. He was one of the last people off so pretty much everyone got a good look. Then when he came down the stairs he was looking around and as soon as he spotted me he hung his head. When he got past the gate I yelled really loud MISS TEEN USA!!!! and I ran and hugged him. haha. Everyone looked and a lot of people laughed. I know I'll pay for that some day. So worth it.
After we picked Cameron up from the airport we drove out to the Ranch. Bev's doggy past away the monday before Christmas and they got her a new puppy for Christmas. So cute. Except that it kept peeing everywhere. After the ranch we drove back to mom's place for present opening. By this time it was almost one in the morning. So technically it was boxing day. However, Cameron was still on BC time so it was still Christmas. I got some really cool computer stuff from my dad that I can't use because, well, my computer is stupid but will soon be fixed. I got some Calvin and Hobbes comic books which I'm addicted to(I read both of Cameron's already because he's going to be going home soon). There were some really cool gifts for me and I don't remember asking for anything. I'm a very blessed girl.
The gift I got for Cameron was still at the store. I knew what I was getting him but I couldn't get them for him until I had his feet. (I bought him some iceskates...which he's used a lot since he's been here).
The time we've all been spending together is my favorite part. I drove out to mom's house like 4 days straight, back and forth. Can we say obsessed. haha. We went skating a lot(it's the only thing to do in the big hopping town of Edrans.) It's funny because everytime we went to skate it was usually 10pm and that's when everyone else would leave. Maybe we are known as the stinky kids or something. It was so weird. They are all early birds. They all go to bed when we start to play. I felt like such a rebel.
When Cameron came to Brandon, it was New years Eve. We(Mom, Cameron, and myself) went for dinner, followed by going to the movie, The fun with Dyck and Jane(so stinkin funny). After the movie we went to my work for a drink. After that mom went home and Cameron and I proceeded to my friend Lori's house. He thought she was really funny. We watched the countdown for New years, then we played a game like sharades but a little different. Then we played Disney's Scene it game. Cameron and I were on one team and everyone else was on the other team. They thought we knew a lot about Disney and we ended up losing by one turn. Not bad. We also had a karyoke machine and that was a lot of fun. Good times. Lori, you throw a wicked party!! (That's a good thing).
The next morning I was really sick. I don't know what I ate but my body was doing everything to get it out. Not a fun way to start the new year. So we missed church. I was so sad because I really wanted to go.
I got a prank phone call a little later in the afternoon. It was Lori. I told her, I have caller id so I know it's you. But I just went a long with it. It was really funny. She invited me to pastor Ruth's house for New Year's dinner. Pastor Ruth is so awesome to us. We watched a movie, which I don't even know what it was called but it had a million commercial breaks and I think we were all more into the urine away commercial than the movie. It was so funny.
The following day, Monday, I had off work. Cameron and I both slept in. We rented a lot of movies because everything was closed. We rented 40 year Old Virgin, (very funny) Must Love Dogs (chick flick), Airheads(classic) and Chasing Amy(almost one of the best movies ever). In the evening we went for coffee with Barbie, Kristin, Lori, Jodie and us. It was fun. I just started drinking coffee last week. Who knew it was good?
Tueday, we wached more movies and did some shopping. We had a good time. We got some computer stuff for the computer(go figure) and some other stuff. I worked most of the day so it was kind of boring. I have now idea what Cameron did all day because I wasn't with him. I'm sure he had more fun than I had because it was such a slow day in the office for me. haha. I know he found a car that he wants but that's nothing new for him.
Then today after I was done work I came home and begged to go and get something to eat. I was dying. And he ignored my cries of hunger. So I bit him. That still didn't phase him so I told my dad on him. I know so mature of me. We went and got some really good subs from my favorite place...it's called the sub shop. So good. Cameron really thinks so too.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*
As soon as Cameron met my cat he started to torment her. He still hasn't let up. They have this game that he hisses at her and she hisses back at him. Really funny to watch. When he came over on New Years Eve he walked in the door and she smelt him and hissed and walked away. I can see that they are going to be having a lasting relationship. haha. I'm just glad that my hands are healing from all the scratches. I can't say the same about Cameron's hands. They both really go at eachother.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment* is over.
Well, that brings us up to date. I hope you all had a wonderful safe and happy Christmas and New Years. Love you all.
Peace out
Michelle.
P.S. My blog will be down for a couple of weeks due to my computer going in for fixing. It should be a maximum of two weeks.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have told you about the coffee! Why do you think my travel mug will have to be surgically removed at death??

white girl said...

Oh Dad! We would never separate you from your travel mug. We are going to cremate you and bury you in it. haha

Michelle! I can't believe you are not going to be able to blog for a maximum of 2 weeks! This is serious and so much longer than I had to go without blogging after my eye surgery. Are you sure that you are going to be okay? Do you have a support team set up just in case? And why didn't you get Cameron to blog something for you? hehe that would have been funny! I wish I had been able to be there with you guys. That would have been fun.

Happy New Year!

~M said...

Wait a minute...all this time your HAVEN'T been drinking coffee...oh dear. What's going to happen when you get all that caffeine in your system. Maybe you should stick to decaf.

Anonymous said...

Coffee! Give me coffee and nobody gets hurt! :)

Lauren said...

Michelle! Well I've landed in Africa and settled a bit meaning, yes, Ican comment! Sounds like a merry christmas and a happy new year, well, happier than mine haha. But it's not hard to beat your finger being sliced open

white girl said...

MICHELLE!!! Why aren't you posting?? I hope you are okay!

Michelle said...

I'm back!!!!
I will post an new posting in only a few hours. First I'm off to youth group. I have missed you all!!

Anonymous said...

It's about time!! Update! Update! Update!

Sheila said...

Welcome back..........but I don't see a new posting :o(

white girl said...

I'm so excited that you are back online!
Tell those stupid kids that they don't need your influence tonight, we need an update!!
Okay, okay, they aren't stupid. Much.
haha

Lauren said...

I need a Michelle post

Followers