Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm Back

Hey there. I'm hiding. From whom you ask? Obviously not from you. But from my computer. You see. When ever I get to about the 5th line my computer freezes. Except the last time I was almost done my blog post when it froze up. I was so upset because I had spent a long time writing it out. Oh, to have a normal working computer. I'm going to rush through this one and post it as soon as I can. So my weekly events might take a few posts...but if this is the only way to get past my computer I will do it.
Anyways, I'll start by telling you what happened on Friday. I got off work and came home. I went skating with Barbie and Jodi to the family fun night with the church. It ended up being mostly the young adult crowd. I even picked up a hockey stick and scored my first goal. Don't worry all you Michelle teeth worriers, I wasn't playing with any other players but I did score from a respectable distance away.
On Saturday I didn't wake up until 2:30pm. It felt so good to sleep in. When I got up I prepared some hash browns and hung out in my pj's. So fun. Then I got a call from Barbie saying that Dave suggested that we all go out for dinner. So of course I went. We went to Smitty's on the hill. That's just what we call the Smitty's by the highway. Our server was halarious. Not because she was telling funny jokes or anything. But because she wouldn't stop. Not even when she asked us how everything was. "How is everythinggggggg" No stopping allowed. We must have been in the Red Zone.
Ok, I'm going to post another one right away...but this is just the beginning

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like your server....no stopping allowed......keep moving keep movingggggggggg!!

white girl said...

I did just what I said, I worked out and then I came to read your blog as a reward. Yay! And already there is another post for me to read!

Why don't you go get a better computer? Dad was also saying that you should get more RAM. Not the animal, silly, the technology something or other.

~M said...

How 'bout you write your posts in Notepad and then cut and paste them into your blog - that way you don't have to keep your faithful readers in suspense for DAYS...

Followers