Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm back (Part 2)

Ok, so I left off with Saturday at supper. After dinner, Barbie, Jodi and I went over to Jodi's house and we watched the movie Red Eye. I thought this movie was really scary and they both just laughed at me for putting a pillow on my head and being scared. After the movie Barbie and I went home. I watched Austin Powers to try and get my mind off the scary movie. But that didn't seem to help. I couldn't sleep because I was afraid someone was standing behing my door watching me. After 3 Adventure in Odyssey's I finally fell asleep. It was 5am. I was late for church the next morning because stupid unconscience Michelle turned the alarm clock off. I got to church about 20 mins late. I woke up at exactly 10:30(when church starts). After church a bunch of us went out for lunch. I had chicken fingers(with plum sauce) and a ceasar salad. After lunch I hurried home because my mom had the possibility of coming to town. Story to be continued........(sorry these are so short...I just don't want my computer to freeze up in the middle of a story.) Plus I'm just building the suspense.

3 comments:

white girl said...

I love the suspense!

And now I want chicken fingers with plum sauce. I don't like ceasar salads, though. Blech.

I love scary movies... I've never heard of this Red Eye one before. I'll have to look it up. I'm trying to get the guts to watch "Hostel". I don't know if I can handle it.

Lauren said...

Along with building the suspense you're making me miss Canada. Normal food. Going to a restaurant and getting your food in less than 2 hours. Must be nice. Must be daaaaang nice Michelle.

Michelle said...

Sorry Lauren, I just thought I should tell what I ate for lunch to add detail, so you could imagine it...I forgot that some of my readers are out of reach of these things. I also forgot that my cousin Jonathan gets hungry from the mention of food...haha..my bad.

Followers