Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blond Moment

Yesterday was a great day. I went to work and when I got there I noticed that we had a reservation for the evening. On the paper it said, party of 9 or 10 the phone number, the date and barefoot birthday party. I went up to Vern, my boss, and asked him if he wanted me to do a second vacuum job in the lounge just to make sure there was absolutely nothing on the floor for this birthday party. He just looked at me and said, why? Then I proceeded to tell him about the reservation and how the birthday party said barefoot on it. He just rolled his eyes and said, Michelle, that's their last name. haha. I felt like such an idiot. I thought it was going to be a theme party and I was kind of grossed out. haha.
After work yesterday I got a delicious sub from the Sub Shop. So good. If you haven't had the chance to experience this, I invite you to Brandon so you too can partake in the heavenly sub. Cameron has tried it and he has come to the heavenly side. While I was eating my sub I was watching American Idol. It is so funny to watch. Right now it's just in the audition times. Which is actually my favorite part of the whole thing. There were a lot of people who just shouldn't sing. Then there were a couple of people who I thought were good but I guess they weren't good enough. Than the girl who her Grandma was a famous singer, when this girl sang I was so surprised. Her talking voice sounded kind of mousey but her singing voice was amazing. I cried when I saw her reaction. She was so happy.
Today I'm going to re-arrange my furniture. I am just in the mood to do this. Plus my kitty hid my glasses on me so I'm hoping that I will be able to find them if I re-arrange the furniture. I will tidy my place up a little bit and to a before and after picture so that you can judge and vote on which one is better. This sounds like a fun thing to do and it might just get you to comment. :)
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*
Today my kitty got a hold of the bottom of the curtains and started to play with them. When she turned to see if I was watching I had my squirt gun ready and aiming. She looked at me, then she looked back at the curtains. You could see her weighing the pros and cons of the situation. She dropped down and walked away. Good Kitty.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment* is over.
Well that's about all for now. I will have more to talk about later because as you know, it's Wednesday and that means it's youth group night. Tonight should be full of adventure because we are going to the oval(our local out door skating rink) to go ice skating. It's so warm here today so it's a good day to go skating. I'm excited.
Until next time.
Peace Out
Michelle.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

How you gonna see if your psycho kitty hid your glasses?

TyGuy said...

hey, I found it
www.tylerlane.be :)

white girl said...

Mmm... sub!
I'm looking forward to seeing the before/after pics. I'm ready to vote! hehe

Barefoot! Ha!

Followers