Thursday, December 08, 2005

First Performance Night

Hello my loyal fans. I just want to send out a thank you for "the other Michelle" and myself for boosting up my comment count. haha. I don't know what happened there but it sure did get me excited, until I saw it was just multiples of the same comment. Whatever. I'll take it.
Yesterday, as you know, was youth group night. I love youth group night because it brings potential of halarious stories to tell. Last night was no exception. First was game time. We had to write down as many Christmas carols that we could remember. Then we had to sing them one at a time. If you could have heard my voice. haha. It was the funniest thing ever. I tried to sing Silver Bells and it came out worse than that guy who really can't sing that has a record contract. Hoy Chung or something? Whatever. One of the kids looked at me and said that I should have a record contract too. But I should only sing when I have a cold. I was like, quick phone my manager, tell him to book a stadium for a concert. I have a cold. haha. I thought it was really funny...and so did they.
Oh yes, before I forget, the "it's pumin'" saying totally went over. I heard a few people use it through the night. I have so much influence!!! How pumpin' is that! Ok, I'll stop.
While we were singing the songs at youth group I kept making up some funny dances. There were a few people doing them with me so it was a blast. The one kid though kicked another kid on accident. It was really funny. (The kid is ok...he's not traumatized from kicking the other kid at all). Instead of a bible study last night we had a serving activity instead. We stuffed all the bullitins for the Christmas tree production. There were 1500 to stuff. They were all done within half an hour. Amazing. We were all singing veggie tales songs while we did it. It was so fun. After that we went downstairs. Some of us cleaned up and some played some songs. It would have been good but every band member was either playing or singing their own song. I think there were like 7 different songs being played at the same time. So it didn't sound that great unless you singled one out. It was funny to watch. Some people were trying to get everyone on the same page but some couldn't be bothered and stayed in their own little bubble. Is there a life lesson here? Maybe so..hmmm.
After that we all headed to McDonalds. Something we always do after youth. While we were there the youth pastor, also the drama director, convinced me to get some cold meds. After McDonalds she even took me to the store. haha. My friend Lori, who is also in the drama, came to McD's after she was done work. I asked her how she was doing and she too is sick. Oh no!!! I hope the whole cast isn't sick. Lori blamed me. I hope I'm not the one that got her sick. Doesn't it take a week for the virus to spread and react? Then I only got sick on Sunday so it wasn't me. Whew....I can breath. Anyways, so the pastor insisted that I buy drugs so I did. haha. That sounds funny. How often can you say that really? haha. My drug dealer pastor hooked me up with some pure good stuff. haha. It's called Tylenol Cold. Wicked stuff. Not only does it work great but it tastes really good too. Especially if you take it with milk. Mmmm. I am not going to get hooked for those of you who are worried. I just don't mind taking them while I have my cold!! Seriously if you have a cold these really work and take them with milk. Yummy treat! The only thing I was confused of was that I took the nighttime one and I was awake forever. Aren't they suppose to make you drowsy? I couldn't sleep. Maybe I had too much expectation. A while later though I woke up thinking my nose was bleeding. But it was just runny. So I blew my nose and walla I could breath again. YAY for drugs. haha. Such a good sleep later I got up in a super chipper mood from my phone ringing(much better than that annoying sound on my alarm clock, my phone plays a song when it rings). This brings us to our
*Crazy Cat Lady* moment.
This morning my sister instant messaged me, even though my status was set to away. She said...Michelle are you there? I heard this first message come but I was like, no I like my sleep. Then the second message came through, Puss in Boots, go get Michelle. The crazy thing is she did. She came over and instead of biting my toes she bit my calf muscle. (Weird). I didn't think anything of it and said Puss in Boots, Relax. She remembered the word. Yay. She went and layed down for a minute. Then she bit my calf again. I told her to relax again. She went and layed down. Then the phone rang. It was Dawn. Yay for my computer litterate and word associated cat!! She so smart!
*Crazy Cat Lady* moment is over.
I talked to my sister for a while this morning. So much fun. We mostly talked about our blogs. We are so obsessed. I love it! Anywho..that's all for now.
Until next time
Peace Out!

2 comments:

white girl said...

I don't know what to say since we talked about a lot on the phone already. haha But I love that I am mentioned in your blog. I feel famous. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I like your blog,fun reads... you are still the same crazy girl from Bible College!
I am trying to get people to use your new saying, but no one knows what 'pumin' means :)
keep up yer writing!!
Karla Crawford (Mackenzie)

Followers