Sunday, December 11, 2005

The finally

Yesterday was such a busy day that I never had a chance to stop and write a blog. So sorry to all my fans! On friday night the performance went fairly well. A bunch of us forgot a lot of lines. However, they weren't important lines so we covered our mistakes with improve. Then during the manger scene I was feeling really sick. I felt like I was going to lose my cookies. Then I felt like I was going to pass out. So I sat down on the hay and "prayed". haha. Thankgoodness that takes up two scenes. Then the play is over.
Yesterday though, the play went really well. I didn't feel sick at all. Nobody forgot their lines. It was so FUN. Dean kept trying to make us laugh in the manger scene. First he started tickling my foot with some hay. Then he started to pick his nose. His back is to the audience so they didn't see him. But we all did. I was laughing so hard. I'm sure people could see my body shaking. haha.
Afterwards we were all mingling. My mom came to the show and I was introducing her to my friends. When I was introducing her to my friend Jodi she reached out her hand to shake my moms hand. But her hand was stuck inside her jacket. Jodi's face was histarical. She didn't think mom had a hand. haha. Then mom said, oh my hand is stuck in this jacket. Jodi started to laugh. She told us what she was thinking and we all laughed too. How would you handle that situation if she didn't have a hand? Do you shake the stump? Do you switch and shake the left hand? How would you shake the stump? haha. Good times, good times.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*
Yesterday, I was cuddling with my kitty. She was being so sweet and cute. Then suddenly after like 10 mins of cuddles she decided she would become psyco kitty. She instantly went from cuddles to chomping on my hand. It hurt so bad. So I got her off my hand and put her on the floor. She jumped back up and started use my hand as a chew toy again. So again, I put her on the floor and this cycle went on for quite a while. I think she could tell I was mad at her because she went to her hiding spot and stared at me. Crazy Cat!!! She's psyco sometimes.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*is over.
*Christmas Memory Lane*
This one my sister might not like me telling everyone. It's funny though to everyone else. One Christmas we were heading out to Edmonton. On the way there we were following my dad in his truck and the rest of us were in the beaster(a.k.a. the van). Well, I don't know exactly where we were but we were on the TransCanada Highway, and the van broke down. After a few minutes Dawn decided that we were all going to die there and became hysterical. I know that's hard for some of you to believe but it's true, Dawn does become emotional. My mom tried to calm her down and that's when she asked if we could open all the presents so she knew what she got before she died. I remember my brother and I sitting on the bench in the back. He looked at me and I told him that we should pray. I was more afraid of freezing than dying.
I don't remember the details on how long it took someone to help us or what happened after that. I remember that Christmas though I got money and Dawn tried to help me spend it on more mature things. Instead I bought a playground kid. (a doll). Dawn was so upset with me. She tried to get me to buy the BodyGuard Soundtrack(which I saw was on sale for $2 the other day I thought of you Dawn). Then she tried to get me to buy a curling iron???? I think those were the things she wanted. haha.
anyways, I have to get ready for the performance today. We have two performances back to back followed by a dinner for all the cast. It's going to be a long day. I didn't go to church today because I was too tired. I got up, started to get ready and then that dang bed of mine called me back. It was lonely and I didn't have the heart to leave it today. So I comforted it by lying on it and sleeping. But now I must go. Don't fret...I will return tomorrow. Until then my little grasshoppers, Peace OUT!(I wanted to play the capital game)

1 comment:

white girl said...

Do you mean that it was the FINALE? You are so cute with your spelling. :)

What did they serve the cast for dinner? I want to know all the juicy details.

Followers