Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mid-Week Already?


I can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday already! The week has been going by so fast. I started my new job on Monday and it's amazing! There is so much to learn and so much to grasp. I find it completely intriguing to learn and I want so badly to do a good job. I'm afraid of screwing up. Not so much for my own ego but because these are children's lives we're trying to help out in. They are only granted so many hours a week and I don't want to waste any of their time. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. But I love it! Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I'm at job #1 (the new job) from 8:45 to 3pm and then to job #2 right after until 6:30. After this I am meeting a friend for a bit, and then to a possible family gathering. This part hasn't been confirmed yet, but it will most likely happen.

Whew, I know I'm going to be tired tomorrow so
I am going to hit the sack early tonight. I have a sore neck (a really big knot on the left lower part of my neck). It shoots pain up into my head which makes me dizzy and gives a feeling like I'm going to pass out. I don't think this is normal. I get this usually a couple of times a year, but I've had it a few times already this year and it's only month 3. So I'm not sure what it is that is causing it. So I'll be going in to get that fixed hopefully on Saturday. I hate being a whiner and having a pain in my neck creates a monster inside of me. I shall call it the whinerester.

Anyways, that's my life up to this point. Just thought I would check in and let you know that I'm enjoying life. I think I'm going to say no to job #3.
Not because I wouldn't love doing it. I just don't want to burn out. Dad you know all about this :) Anyways, that's for another post.

Until next time,
Michelle

Brenton and I at his work Christmas party.





2 comments:

white girl said...

You look really cute in that picture! I love the dress you're wearing and your hair is really sweet.

I'm sorry you have a pain in your neck. At least YOU aren't the pain in the neck. ha... ha... no? Not funny? Too early. Right.

Michelle said...

haha! Yes, at least I'm not my own pain in my neck.
Thank you for your nice words :) I really like that dress ! It has pretty purple on the bottom of it :)

Followers