Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Exams are Over!

Well! School is officially done! Praise the Lord! Don't get me wrong, I loved school, I had better seeing as I will be working in the school setting, but with the summer coming up with so much going on, having school out of the way frees up so much time. It also takes a lot off the mind and the to do list. No more assignments and no more exams! I'm so excited if you can't tell. Last night I had my final exam and let me tell you it was a doozy. It was the hardest exam I have ever written. Question number one scared me as soon as I saw it was worth 25 marks. The exam was out of 60. I skipped that question and moved on. I jumped to question 3 which was also worth a substantial amount and that question alone took me about an hour to answer. It was a long just over 3 hour exam. It scares a person to look up after answering one question to see that an hour had already gone by! What about the rest of the test my mind screamed. I quickly went back to question one seeing as it was going to take more time to complete it than the rest of the test and since it was worth almost half the test it would be best to pour my energy into it.

After the exam was over Brenton texted me to see if I was coming to bible study. My response was "k". That's all I could muster. When I arrived I could hear the people talking but nothing and I mean nothing was computing. My brain was so fried I couldn't even understand my mother tounge. I've zoned out before but nothing like this. I was still alert and trying to participate but it was like everyone was talking a different language. Needless to say I didn't bring much away from that Bible study (it was over by the time I got there anyway, it was the social part I arrived for).

When I woke up this morning I was so relieved! The entire time I slept...or at least the only part I remember, I dreamed of writing that exam. It was like it never ended, almost on replay over and over and over. Any time I thought I was done I would turn the page and there was more to complete. Do you think I might be over-thinking this exam a little? haha. I was so happy when I woke up (early on my sleep in day) to relize the exam is over and I don't have to think any more. haha. Happy Summer everyone. I am looking forward to everything involved!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well... little do you know that you will be thinking a lot with a wedding coming up!

Even the thought of marrying Brenton being the right thing to do will come up... don't be surprised nor discouraged when it does. Cause your heart will tell you yes or no...

white girl said...

I'm so proud of you, Michelle! Congratulations on finishing your final exam and completing your program! You are amazing!!

Michelle said...

Thank you!!! It was hard, and stressful at times, but so fun at the same time, and I am soo happy to be done :)

Followers