Saturday, June 27, 2009

Falling apart, but so in Love

Hello everyone. Today is Saturday and I'm suppose to be baking. However, my back is so sore that I can hardly stand. What is up with that? I feel like a little old lady. And the worst part is the robaxacette drugs have worn off and it's only been 20 minutes since they started working. What is up with that I ask you? Please someone take this pain away. It's so deliberating! Enough whining Michelle, just suck it up.

Well I started some baking the other day (part of my contribution to the wedding) and I have to tell you it's been fun! I really enjoy baking. It's not even hard to resist the temptation to eat it while I go. I continue to think of the dress I must fit into so "snap peas" are my new best friend. I love the crunching sound they present. It's like they are announcing their deliciousness....yum! Let's take a moment to celebrate them. *Pause*

Ok, that's enough time! They're snap peas after all. I am really looking forward to this Monday. Brenton's brother is getting married to a wonderful girl! I'm so excited for them both! I think it's so romantic when two people decide to spend the rest of their lives together. It's like the joining of two villages. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic (ok, for those of you who know me well know there isn't a maybe needed in that sentence) but I really enjoy the union of two. When she walks down the aisle and their eyes lock....oh...so fabulous!

I look forward to the day when Brenton and I are old and gray and still poking fun at each other. When he reads to me or I to him, I long for the days when we are so intune with each other that we don't have to say anything but understand exactly what it is the other needs. It's romantic, it's love, it's us.

No comments:

Followers