Thursday, June 25, 2009

Countdown Queen

Now that school is done I can turn my attention to the excitement that is held within the summer to come. I have a group of countdowns on the go and I look forward to each event with great anticipation! My countdown looks something like this:

1. Aaryn and Tifni's wedding---------------------4 sleeps

2. Running the 5km------------------------------6 sleeps

3. My best friends Karen's birthday--------------8 sleeps

4. Karen and Tims 9 year anniversary-----------11 sleeps

5. Cameron's birthday----------------------------14 sleeps

6. My mom comes to town-----------------------33 sleeps

7. The Blocks come to town----------------------36 sleeps

8. I get married to the love of my life------------42 sleeps

9. Christmas-----------------------------------182 sleeps

Not that I'm counting :)

No comments:

Followers