Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Angry/Confused/Upset - Pick one

Am I going crazy? Simple question right? I feel like I am the craziest person right now. I am overwhelmed with so many emotions that right now I am so angry. I am angry at all the emotions that are swirling inside me not making sense of anything. I wish my brain would just process one thing at a time. I had a conversation tonight that really upset me. It's when one person takes all their frustrations and grumpiness out on you and you're left standing there saying WTF was that all about. When someone has built up so much resentment and frustrations and just pours it all over you at once and you leave not knowing the exact reason they are upset because there was just too much laid out.

I'm left hurt and confused and super ticked off.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Ah.......who is giving you grief?

Hope life slows down for you.

Followers