Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What are you doing this weekend?

Good day to you! I don't really have an update...more of just a jump in to say, hey! I'm still alive! Now as school is coming to a close I find it harder to get myself to class. It's like, isn't this over yet?? haha. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy what I'm taking it's just been a long hull and I'm ready for a break. I'm very much looking forward to August :)

I finished my projects for my one course. And as of 9:30 pm tomorrow evening one of 3 courses will be complete. I am so excited. Than I can turn my attention to my other 2 courses and get those next 4 assignments done :)

Yeah, like I said, not much of an update, more like a checkin' in. I hope you are having a fabulous day, please leave a comment and tell me something fun you're going to do over the weekend.

No comments:

Followers