Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer blues

Summer time woes. I don't have the car today so I'm forced to stay home(or at least within walking distance of home) and there is a lot of cleaning to be done so I know that will be on my to do list today. I also have a dress to finish but in the last 24 hours have decided to not be in love with it any more. Why must I be so fickle? I'm still going to finish it but it just doesn't seem like something I would wear any more. Weird I know. I just started it last week. Maybe tomorrow I will be in love with it again. I do have to say I'm afraid of the zipper part and it's only one step away from that part. Maybe that's why I'm shying away from it. I guess I'll just have to face my fear and do it. What's the worse that can happen. I have to unstitch again? No biggy. That's what the Brady Bunch is for.

Did I tell you that when I sew I watch the brady bunch? I enjoy it a lot and it makes the time fly by when I have to do a lot of unstitching.

Why is it that when my mental state finally comes back to "normal" I get hit with another friend announcing their pregnancy? I'm so tired of the emotional rollercoaster and I'm so sick of having jealous feelings even though I really don't want them. I've come the realization that I'm happy for others in their journey of life but I'm not the right person to gush to at this point in time.

I am excited however for what August has in store. I can't really divulge the details at this point of time but it's going to be a month of growth I think :)

Well until next time:
Off to clean the house....procrastinating......
and sew some more dress....more procrastinating

Michelle




1 comment:

white girl said...

Why are you not responding to me on Skype if you are procrastinating? I can help you to procrastinate! I'm good at it too...

Followers