Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Projects

So yesterday I told B that I was going to start a project. I was going to drop him off at the airport and then hit up fabricland. Once I got there I walked around to see the different fabrics that they had available. I found one I really liked and then headed over to the pattern section. I know this is backwards and I wasn't expecting it to go that way but hey, you can't fight inspiration.

Once I was in the pattern section I had gone through 3 or 4 books and picked out two patterns that I liked...just as I was about to walk away I noticed the huge selection of patterns for cheap. I went through them and ended up putting back the two patterns I had picked out and got 4 for a cheaper price than the two combined. I was quite pleased with myself...because also the fabric I found that I really liked also ended up being on sale! Woot! I'm no longer feeling too much pressure to have a masterpiece at the end of it all because it didn't put me out that much.

I will post pictures after it's all said and done...if it turns out ;)
Hope you're having a fantastic Monday
Michelle

No comments:

Followers