Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mad Hatters Tea Party




Oh the joys of baking and making cool things. Here are some pictures of how I made the tea pot cake. It turned out better than I had expected and it went over really well. Someone even asked me if I would do it for a second income, in which I replied, "No!" haha. I like making cakes and baking on my accord...if I had to take orders and actually fulfill someone else's vision I would feel too much pressure and the joy would disappear intothe stress of succeeding. Therefore it wouldn't be fun for me any more. This said, here's some pictures of a moment in time of last weekend.
A raspberry filled centre. Yum! I love chocolate and raspberry put together. Always a good idea!


The End














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Amy said...

You are certainly talented! Can you teach me sometime? ^.^

Michelle said...

Of course I can!!! I would love to have you over and we can just play with cake.

Followers