Monday, March 31, 2008

Manic Monday

Hello again blogger world. There is still not all that much to report. I got a new bike the other day. It's red and very pretty. I'm thinking of getting a basket for the front so I can take my kitty cat for a ride. Is that too strange?? Maybe I would look like a freak. Or worse, the crazy cat lady. Talking about crazy cats...my cat is a bit of a freak. There was a tie thingy from my skipass that had fallen on the floor and my cat went crazy for it. She chased it all around the house and went nuts. It was really funny to watch. But the last pounce wore her out. I was watching her eyes and at first they were all wide and full of glee...and the next moment they were heavy and she could barely keep them open. haha. I sometimes wonder what goes on in that little head of hers.
Oh yeah, and yesterday my brother had gone down into the basement not noticing that pb went down with him. It wasn't until quite a while later he came by the basement door and saw the little paw playing with her toy mouse on the other side of the door. She was pushing it back and forth trying to get someone's attention that she was trapped. What a funny/smart cat. As soon as she was released from her personal prison she let out a really sad meow. haha. Poor thing, yet her misery entertained us for the rest of the evening.
I'm going jogging today. I don't know if that's really blog worthy but there it is. I'm going with a friend of mine from work. When she asked yesterday I don't think she expected me to say yes. haha. Sucker!! I'm going to make her run!! Just kidding. Well, sort of. We are going to do a slow run which is called jogging. Sort of like what I said before....geez weren't you paying attention??
I'm also going to be going to do something with this guy I've started to see. That should be a good time. I think we're going to go for a bikeride or a walk or something fun. I'm looking forward to it.
That's really all there is to report for now. Until next time, stay classy. :) (I love that movie).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

lol...ski pass...hahaha...I forgot to put a space between the two words...haha...oops.

Followers