Saturday, March 15, 2008

I hate split shifts

I'm pretty tired. Tired of split shifts that's for sure! Some of the reasons I hate them so much is 1) They take up your whole freakin' day. 2) You can't really make plans around them. 3) As soon as your done your first shift you know you have to start your next one soon. 4) You can't really relax between them because you know you have to get ready for work soon. 5) They're just really annoying! That's just five reasons...you know I could keep on going. But due to the word tracker I've almost reached my limit today and I don't want to waste any more talking/complaining about work.
Last night I had a really restless sleep. At first I had this dream that my car got broken into at Future shop. The next time I went there I made sure I put my alarm on. Then I came out of the store and their were two guys breaking into the car next to mine. They looked at me and said, "you're smart for putting your alarm on". The thing is there was a security guard who was suppose to be watching the car lot for this standing 5 feet away and he wasn't doing anything about it. So what did I do?! I invited these two theives for a ride in my car. Suddenly we're driving down one of the main streets in the middle east..haha. It made no sense.
Then that dream was followed up by a nightmare of me being covered in bugs. If you've ever had these dreams you know what I'm talking about when I say I woke up feeling very itchy and like I was being crawled all over. It was quite disturbing. Needless to say I didn't get a good night sleep last night at all.
Well...that's about all that I needed to get off my chest for now. Until laters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED split shifts when I worked for my grandfather at the old gift shop in the Capri Hotel. It was like getting a three-hour lunchbreak.

As to strange dreams, if you think that's bad, try this: Last night, I dreamt I was in a building that looked like a high school but was occupied by fatigue-wearing soldiers. Go figure.

Followers