Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Back to it....again.

Hello fellow bloggers...does anyone still read these now that facebook has taken over the world?? I just got back to Canada last week from being abroad. It was an amazing experience. Today was my first day back to work. Had it been any other day I probably would have gotten ticked off but because it was my first day I went along with things quite happily. I had the typical business men that don't notice you're even there standing like an idiot waiting for them to answer your question if they would like something to drink. Then the catty women who don't want you to talk to them and leave you 25 cents as a tip on a 30 dollar bill. I just smiled and loved every minute...why?! Because I was back at work and it felt great. The turnover was surprising with some. I expected them to be still there but they had left. The ones that have been there for a long time, the dinasours. A little shocking.
Life makes changes if you're ready or not for them. It's an amazing adventure that I'm so happy to be a part of.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

ain't life grand?!!?

Sheila said...

Hi again. Here is a website that tells you how to root Plumeria.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160216232105&ih=006&category=103447&_trksid=p1742.m153.l1262

Followers