Friday, March 28, 2008

Not too much to report.

Well, there isn't much to report other than that I am still alive and kicking. Kicking anything that doesn't pose a threat to bite back anyways..haha. Tomorrow is back to work day. I had two days off in a row! I know, how is that even possible. Last time I checked I was still in the restaurant bizz. I can't believe it's almost April already. So crazy how the time flies. That means I've been back in Canada for a month now. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was gone..yet it seems longer. Does that make any sense?? Probably not. haha. Whateves.
I really like the song "Teardrops on my guitar" by Taylor Swift. It's a gooder. I like her green dress.
My dating life is back on. I had taken a break and now it seems to be up and running again. It's actually like a dream in a way. Going for a walk down by the water. Amazing!! Going for bike rides, so fun! Oooh...yeah, I just bought a new bike today because I had forgotten my bike in Brandon when I moved. It's probably still in the sunroom where I left it...unless some dishonest person took it as their own. Wouldn't be the first time. When I was looking a the bikes I forgot that there was a ladder behind me and when I backed up I tripped myself. They guy who works there caught me..haha. How embarassing. But it was funny at the same time. Luckily I don't get embarassed too easily. As I was leaving a guy volunteered to put my bike in my car for me. I told him I didn't need help but he insisted. It was nice of him to take the time to help me out.
Well, until next time.

No comments:

Followers