Wednesday, June 06, 2012

D-Day?! Nope not yet

One more day until my due date!  So crazy! I still remember finding out I was pregnant and how exciting that was.  And now we're here, at the end already.  I have really enjoyed having kiwi in my tummy.  I'm also really ready to meet this little person.  Is it a boy or girl?  What colour eyes?  What does she/he look like?  What's their little personality going to be like?  


Last night my stomach was hardening up almost on top of itself.  As soon as it would release it basically went hard right away again.  I thought this might be it.  But alas I woke up with a big belly still :)  We went for 2 laps around the neighbourhood last night in which my stomach was rock hard the entire time.  It was so cold out last night too.  What is that about, isn't it June?  


We also bought some Raspberry tea leaves and I had a cup of tea before bed.  Didn't do anything, except it was tasty and relaxing.  


Yesterday was a crazy cleaning day.  I went from room to room and if there was a surface it got cleaned.  I did 6 loads of laundry (basically if it could be washed it did). Even the closet doors got a good clean down as well as the bath mats, because you know, that's rational?!  Seriously it was like I was racing against time, was the feeling I had the entire day.  Then I went to my sign language class, probably my last one for a while.  I love that class it's so informative and fun.  


Bird update:  Inigo and Fezzik are hilarious!  They made up a new game this week where one will hang on the outside of the cage beside the one that's on the inside and then they will peck at each other through the bars.  They also have discovered the extension cord and they like to climb up it and just hang out at the top where it plugs into the wall.  Fezzik's wings are still too short for him to fly but he tries his hardest.  He looks more like a grasshopper when he does it but I give him an A for effort.  


Well, here's hoping in the next few days will bring a new little person!  
Until next time
Michelle

No comments:

Followers