Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Long Winded update

Today is Wednesday and what a great day it was. Sunshine was brought to my day today during circle time at work. We were cheering for something that had happened and then one little boy started cheering out, "Bravo, bravo". It was so funny and unexpected it made all of the teachers laugh.

I really enjoyed my very short day of work. Then I came home and got dreadfully ill and spent the next 2 hours in the washroom. Uncomfortable to say the least. I'm glad now that what ever it was that was in my system has now passed and I feel much better. Just worn out and dang tired.

I got a message from my doctor today that the drugs I'm on haven't taken part yet and I have to go for another blood test on Monday. Geez Louise, I am starting to feel like a pin cushion. Oh well...gotta do what ya gotta do I guess.

I'm babysitting the two G's this evening and they are good! They had a lot of fun riding their bikes and then coming in for reading time. Yesterday when it was bed time, instead of reading a story the old fashion way...you know with a book, we listened to a Robert Munsch story on you tube. Did you know that you can watch videos of him reading his own stories? Very entertaining.

I visited the book lady again today. I love the book lady. We have nice little chats while I'm there and every time I go I have to re-introduce myself to her. I'm sure she has a lot of people that come by. Anyways, all that to say today she remembered me. And we chatted and her dog didn't even bark at me this time. I must be becoming a regular...even though I haven't been there in over a month. I picked up a nice selection of books and when the two G's came in and found them they were happy with my choices. Yay!

Mr. Inigo is starting to try and talk. Between B and I we spend a minimum of 20 minutes a day repeating the word "Hello" to him. He started moving his beak now when we say it and it's just a matter of time before he starts to say it. It's so cute. Yesterday he was really playing with sounds and they were so cute. He really is quite the character. My sister has nicknamed him "Tony Hawk" because he acts like a skateboarder sliding down the top of his cage and doing tricks.

Well I think that's all I can update you on thus far. Until next time,
Keep it Classy and thanks for stopping by
Michelle-lee

1 comment:

white girl said...

Inigo is really a very cute bird with so much character! He can do the most amazing trick of lifting himself by his head onto something. He's really incredible!

Followers