Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday night

This last week was exhausting to say the least but I survived. Yay! And I decided that I would write you an update to tell you a little bit about it. I had an emotional day today because one of the little guys that I use to work with had his last day today. It's so hard to say goodbye. At the same time I had a hilarious moment today at work also. I was talking to one little kid about shovels and the different uses it has...and then I said, "Well, that's pretty much it" and he looked at me and said, "Chelle, don't say that word". I was like, what word? And then replayed what I said and then understood that he thought I had said a four letter word. haha...I explained to his mom when she got there what had happened in case he tells her that I had used a bad word in our play today. haha....Oh man, my face was red.

After work B and I went on a date night. We went for sushi dinner and then went and saw the movie "Bridesmaids". It was hilarious. So many funny parts. It was an amazing date night. Holding hands in the movie theatre was fun and cute and we gave a high five when one of the couples on the movie announced where they had gone on their honeymoon.

I missed my bird today. Now that we're home he hasn't said anything. I think he's mad at us for not being home all day and not letting him out of his cage. The door is open now and he still hasn't come out. That's weird for him. He's a little Tony Hawk...such a skater punk attitude.

Well, until next time,
Thanks for stopping by and stay classy
Michelle

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Date night while playoffs are on...amazing...haha

Happy weekend

B.rantone said...

PVR has done wonders for compromise in our marriage :)

white girl said...

Date Night! Fun!

I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to one of your little guys. You really love your students so much. They are lucky to have you!

Followers