Monday, August 09, 2010

One Year Anniversary

Wow, can you believe it? Time got away from me again! While I was gone I was super busy! Working full time - well almost full time, 32 hours a week- really makes the time and the energy dissipate.

This past weekend B and I had our first year anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year already and at the same time, we've covered so much ground that it's like, it's only been a year? We celebrated by sleeping in, than going for a sushi lunch. Followed by a quick family visit at our Brother and Sister's place -they are building a house. Than we went for a dual massage (which was amazing - I snored a few times even though I wasn't asleep..haha). We went to the mall and
picked up some new luggage. Following this we went downtown and went to Earls on Top for an amazing dinner looking out over the lake. After dinner we headed home and watched a couple of movies to help us unwind. Throughout the entire day we kept track of the time and stated what we were doing at this exact time last year. It was fun and romantic and sweet!

Yesterday, Sunday, both B and I slept in until the clock said 9:15. Since church starts at 9:30 and it's a good 25 minute drive and we were no where close to being ready we decided to have a stay at home day. It was wonderful! We rested and talked and did a whole lot of nothing. We watched a couple of movies, had a nap had some lunch, had another nap watched another movie. It was a great refresher day.

So that pretty much wraps up our anniversary weekend. It was great. Last weekend was a weekend of fixing the car and this weekend was a weekend of celebration! Here are some pictures to recap the last year.
The end of one of the best years of my life! I am so excited to see what year 2 brings our way :)




No comments:

Followers