Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sick! Two Weeks Off

Good day to you. I have the next almost 2 weeks off. I'm doing a lot of resting because like always...almost like clock work, as soon as I slow down I get sick. I have a stupid sore throat and a stuffy nose and super tired. So I sleep. I guess my body had done it's job and fought everything off for as long as it could and as soon as it saw a time to recoup it pretty much forced me to rest. I don't mind too terribly since I didn't have anything planned for this time off...it's just more annoying than anything else.

So far on my time off I have cleaned our place up, it was desperately needed, and then I made a batch of cookies. I also had a great visit with my Uncle Brock and Aunt Joanne. They surprised me yesterday by calling me and seeing if I wanted to join them for lunch. I was like, wow, yeah! They don't come to Kelowna very often so when they do it's exciting! While they were here they bought a motorcycle cause Aunt Jo had her eye on it since early July. So exciting!

I have had a few visits with my newest sister! She's not feeling so hot right now either so us together is kind of a sadfest but it's always so much fun. We both maybe sick but we still know how to giggle with each other!

I do have plans for next Tuesday! I'm so excited. I got a call yesterday from my sister saying that she has an opening in her -no sarcasm- very busy schedule so I can visit with them that day! So excited!!! So I will be heading down there on Tuesday morning and coming back on Wednesday.

Well, that's about it for now. I will try and keep you updated on my time off events. So far there isn't that much to report haha.

Until next time
Michelle

No comments:

Followers