Tuesday, July 07, 2009

One Month Left

Only one month left until the big day. People keep telling me that I'm really quite laid back and not very stressed. I think I leave the stressing to the other people. In fact Brenton told me that I was more stressed about school than I am about the wedding. It's not because I don't care, trust me I care!, but it's one day. I'm more excited about the marriage that follows. I can't wait to start this new chapter in our lives. The wedding will come and go and most people won't remember the details of it. So I'm not going to stress too much over them. I still want them, and I will work hard at getting them all done, but if something isn't right I'm not going to cry over it. I love Brenton and that's all that matters. I'm thrilled to have anyone come in and join us in our celebration of our uniting.

Baking progress: I have about 7 more things on my list to make (2 of which can't be made until the week of the wedding) and 1 of those things is a two day event all alone :) But they are my favorite and I'll probably make extra to keep at home to share with my soon to be hubby. The other day he asked me if I would make extra of everything so we could start our marriage life out with a full freezer of goodies. I was like how about I make those extra's at a different time. haha. Yesterday I made 2 more 9x9 pans of raspberry coconut square. It's so yummy. Today's adventure will start once I get off my butt and go to the grocery store and pick up some icing sugar so I can start making some more yummies. I hope to conquer 4 items today. At 6:30 tonight I start a fondant decorating class. That's right people I'm decorating my own cake but need help in knowing how to do things. It's going to be so much fun, and if it doesn't turn out, it's just cake. It will still taste good.

School update: I just got my mark back from the "hardest exam I've ever written". The mark I got on my exam was 52/60. Making my final mark for that course an 88%.

1 comment:

white girl said...

Congratulations on your fabulous mark Michelle! I'm so proud of you!

Followers